Unique | Authentic | Stylish
Plantation Bamboo Forest is the most authentic bamboo floor imaginable and will add a unique, rustic style to your home, office or commercial space.
The globally patented process used to manufacture this flooring is revolutionary. Unlike other bamboo floors, this method uses the entire piece of bamboo, including the skin – the hardest part of the bamboo stem.
For this unique product the bamboo stem is flattened to create the top layer of a three-layer solid bamboo floorboard. The result is a very robust floor with the natural beauty and original look of the bamboo plant – like having the forest on your floor!
Superior Quality | Unmatched Durability
A quality control check is performed after every step of the manufacturing process, ensuring a top-performing product.
Completely sustainable, Bamboo Forest flooring meets international E0 standards and contains no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s).
Bamboo Forest flooring is the most durable and robust of all bamboo flooring on the market. The natural look of the bamboo is preserved, adding a very natural element to your living or workspace.
As the surface is so hard and wear resistant, no oil or lacquer finish is required. The flooring is pre-finished with a light “Sherwin-Williams” wax coating.
For pricing, free quotes and further information, please contact us or request a FREE sample.
Bamboo Forest floor planks measure 1210mm long, 125mm wide and 18mm thick and come in boxes of 10 planks, measuring 1.513m2 per box.
Bamboo Forest flooring utilises a tongue and groove joining system, which fit together and need to be glued to the sub-floor. Please see the Installation & Care Instructions for more detail.
- Density (Product): 850 kg/m3
- Top layer thickness / Wear layer: approx. 6mm
- Shrink/Swell: 0.14% per 1% change in Moisture Content
- Equilibrium MC: 10% at 20°C and 65% rel. Air Humidity 8% at 20°C and 50% rel. Air Humidity
- Resistance to Indentation – Brinell Hardness: ≥ 9.5 kg/mm2 (EN 1534)
- Reaction to fire: Class Cfl-s1 (EN 13501-1)
- Formaldehyde emission: Class E0 (< 0.025 mg/m3)* Class E1 (< 0.124 mg/m3, EN 717-1)
- Thermal conductivity: 0.21 W/mK (EN 12667)
- Thermal resistance: 0.0872 m2K/W (EN 12667)
- Use Class: Class 1 (EN 335)
- FSC®: Products available with FSC® certification on request
- Contribution LEED BD+C – v4: MR 1, MR 2, MR 3 (FSC®), EQ2 v2009: MR 6, MR 7 (FSC®), IEQ 4.3
- Contribution BREEAM: HEA 2, MAT 1, MAT 3 (FSC®), MAT 5 (HD)
* E0 Class is an unofficial formaldehyde emission class, but it is commonly used to indicate that the product has a very low emission, not detectable (n.d.) emission or is produced with No Added Formaldehyde (NAF) glues. E0 products automatically qualify for the official E1 Class according EN 717-1.