Easy to install | Sound Absorbing | Attractive
Flexbamboo is the name for flexible bamboo: instead of gluing & pressing bamboo strips, the strips are connected by fabric on the backside. In this way, beautiful (and curved) surfaces can be created.
Flexbamboo is an economical, aesthetical and healthy finishing material that can be used for walls, ceilings, cabinets, furniture and more.
This attractive Flexbamboo product comes in rolls with two standard sizes: 7mm and 15mm strips (2mm thick) -in both natural and coffee colours. Flexbamboo is sold in 5 metre and 20 metre rolls and is 2,040mm in width.
A range of finishing options and colours can be applied to the raw product. We recommend considering a Woca oil finish, which gives a natural and eco-friendly look, enhancing the grain.
The rolls of Flexbamboo can be cut (or joined) to any required width and length – making it a versatile covering product with a unique, natural look.
Compared to other wood and bamboo covering materials, Flexbamboo comes at a considerably lower price without losing the natural bamboo charm. It provides great value for money.
Easy to Install
Flexbamboo can be easily handled and installed quickly due to its flexibility and limited thickness. It can be glued to most surfaces.
With a top layer purely made from natural bamboo strips, Flexbamboo is anti-static, anti-allergic and has low VOC emmissions.
Made from the fastest growing plant on earth, Flexbamboo is a natural and sustainable substitute for regular synthetic covering materials.
Natural look & touch
Inspired by nature, Flexbamboo is not only a conscious choice but also a stylish one.
10 year warranty
Flexbamboo is a high quality material and comes with a 10 year product warranty.
For pricing, a free quote, info etc:Contact Us Now
Request a free sample
Sold in rolls 2,040mm wide:
Flexbamboo 7mm: Natural (Flex7N) or Coffee colour (Flex7C) – 7mm wide bamboo strips of 2mm thickness on fabric backing: in 5m or 20m length rolls
Flexbamboo 15mm: Natural (Flex15N) or Coffee colour (Flex15C) – 15mm wide bamboo strips of 2mm thickness on fabric backing: in 5m or 20m length rolls
- Common carrier panels: MDF, chipboard, multiplex.
- Pressing: use a suitable glue (PVAC, cold pressed). Use a suitable material (for example veneer) to cover the other side of the panel, to prevent bending of the panel.
Technical characteristics and certifications
- Density (Product): +/- 700 kg/m3
- Top layer thickness / Wear layer: 2 mm
- Equilibrium MC: 10% at 20°C and 65% rel. Air Humidity 8% at 20°C and 50% rel. Air Humidity
- Resistance to Indentation – Brinell Hardness: ≥ 3 kg/mm2 (EN 1534)
- Formaldehyde emission: Class E1 (< 0.124 mg/m3) (EN 717-1)
- Use Class: Class 1 (EN 335)
- Glue: D3 water resistant
- Backing: Fabric
- Contribution LEED BD+C – v4: EQ2 v2009: MR 6
- Contribution BREEAM: HEA 2