If you’re looking for high quality timber flooring or hardwood flooring then you should really consider the key benefits of a beautiful, natural bamboo flooring option – as bamboo truly is a natural “wonder product”.
For more information, photos of recent projects, to request a quote or to a product sample, please click below.
Natural Bamboo Flooring is an excellent hardwood, timber and wooden flooring alternative.
Key benefits of Bamboo Flooring:
- Natural and sustainable – unlike many tropical hardwood flooring options, bamboo as fastest growing plant in the world, is sustainably forested and harvested. The abundant and sustainable nature of bamboo makes it an eco-friendly option – with a negative CO2 impact on the environment. Save the tropical rainforests and choose bamboo as your hardwood alternative!
- Looks similar to timber but lower in cost – you get a timber-like quality and finish with bamboo flooring for around half the price of an Oak timber floor – great value for money!
- Hard and durable – solid compressed bamboo flooring is extremely hard (twice as hard as Oak timber flooring), so it handles family life and pets very well. Its scratch resistant properties makes bamboo a great choice for family home and it’s so easy to keep clean (a damp micro-fibre mop is perfect).
- Simple installation – many DIY’ers can quickly install bamboo flooring as it has a sturdy click-locking joining system on all four edges. We have good installation instructions and a video guide to help too.
- A healthy option – bamboo flooring is hypoallergenic, so you never have to worry about dust mites, pollen and nasty allergens being trapped in your floors.
- Made especially for NZ conditions – Plantation bamboo flooring is made specifically for our NZ climate, with the appropriate moisture content – so it won’t shrink and swell excessively (providing it is installed correctly).
- Can be sanded and refinished – much like timber or wooden flooring, our compressed bamboo flooring can be sanded back when required (in 20 years or so) and re-finished like new again.
- World–leading quality – supplied locally.
Contact the bamboo NZ importer today.
- Wholesale prices – you can buy our quality range of bamboo flooring direct from the importer – at wholesale pricing, for delivery all over NZ. Contact us for pricing details.
- Free samples available – we don’t have retail showrooms so offer to send samples of our bamboo flooring to customers across NZ to show the quality of the product and colours available.
- No finishing required! – an advantage over most hardwood, timber and wooden flooring products is that bamboo flooring is supplied pre-finished, so it can be walked on straight away without the need to lacquer or oil it. Done!
- Service nationwide – our bamboo products are sent from warehouses in Auckland and Christchurch anywhere in NZ.
- Expert and friendly service – we’re passionate about bamboo and helping customers. Try us and see the Plantation difference first hand!