If anyone knows how to design and make a beautiful kitchen, it’s Mel and Stu Wright, from Wright Kitchens and Cabinetry in Upper Hutt. The couple wanted to make their own dream kitchen as part of home renovation plans, after having made many kitchens for customers over the years.
There are so many decisions to make a kitchen just what you want and that’s why I love working with all our customers, to give them just that.
The end result speaks for itself! A gorgeous & sustainable kitchen with dining area that connects so well to the rest of the home. Expansive bench-space, quality fittings, plenty of storage and we just love the separate scullery area.
I had so much fun designing our new kitchen and dining areas – and working with Stu to make it everything we wanted!
Plantation compressed “coffee” colour bamboo flooring (60sqm) helped complete the attractive flow through these “heart of the home” areas. “I love the warm tones of the bamboo flooring and it complements our new kitchen so well” said Mel. “It looks awesome as well as being so nice to walk on in bare feet!”.
I finally have my own dream kitchen – yay! Now just to find some time to do some awesome cooking in it.
Check out our short “walk through” video of the beautiful new kitchen and dining areas of this home.
“A special thanks to all our suppliers involved” she added:
- Our cabinetry is Acrylic “Pitch Black” from Laminex NZ
- The drawer runners are from Hettich NZ
- Our gorgeous bench tops are Caesarstone “White Empira” from Bramco Granite and Marble
- Thank you to Dezignatek NZ for helping me out as always
- All our lovely graphics in the Scullery and entrance way created by Dzine Signs, Upper Hutt
- Our beautiful bamboo flooring from Plantation Bamboo and installed by Andrew Meade Flooring in the Wairarapa.
- The Barn door was beautifully made by Barn Doors NZ
- The kitchen was designed and made by Wright Kitchens and Cabinetry, Upper Hutt